A Sustainable Life
For those of you who don’t know us yet, VEEV® is the World’s First Açaí Spirit and we’d like to think, a better way to drink.
At VEEV®, we donate 1% of all sales to rainforest preservation and environmental initiatives because we would never want to lose sight of the little berry that inspired it all. We are committed to ensuring that the açaí berry, along with all the wondrous superfruits and flora in their rainforest habitats, is around for generations to come.
We’d like to share with you the many ways VEEV lives the sustainable life; and how we’re changing the way people think about the alcoholic beverage industry.Courtney Reum Carter Reum
- Sustainably Harvested & Wild-grown Açaí
- Rocky Mountain Water
- No added sugars or artificial flavors
5 Fun Facts
- After discovering Acai
on a surfing trip to Brazil, brothers Courtney & Carter founded VEEV® in 2007.
- Carter and Courtney
used to sell VEEV® out
of the trunk of their car!
- The name VEEV®
is a play on the word
“live” in French.
- We adhere to
the Triple Bottom Line.
- VEEV® won a Rising Star Award, given to the fastest growing spirits brands.
Cycle of Sustainability
Develop Products Using Sustainable Technology
Use Only Natural Ingredients
Sustainably Grown, Wild Harvested, Fair Trade
Source Good Water
Pure, mineral rich Rocky Mountains water, direct from the Snake River Aquifer
Innovate Distillery Process
Only one in the U.S. to use wind powered renewable energy
1% of Sales goes to rainforest preservation
1 TREEtini® sold = 1 tree planted in Brazil
Bottle: partially recycled glass
Bottle Label: printed with organic soy ink
Case and Boxes: made from post-consumer waste
For us, every account is an opportunity to share our passion and pass on green tips to the restaurant or bar
Offset Carbon Footprint
VEEV = world’s first carbon neutral spirit
We Drink. We Live. We Give Back.
Our lifelong commitment to being
environmentally and socially responsible.
- $200,000 donated to support green-minded non-profit and charity events
- 40% of VEEV employees drive hybrid cars or
use public transportation
- 1,226th member of 1% for the Planet®, an alliance of green companies that operate
in ways that protect the natural environment
- 500 totes recycled from vinyl
used in VEEV billboard
- $100,000 invested back into the Brazilian Rainforest through The Sustainable Açaí Project®
- 200% less energy used in our Four Column Fractional Distillation process, compared to a traditional
- 40,000+ trees planted in Brazil, home of the açaí berry, through the TREEtini® program in bars and restaurants nationwide (1 cocktail = 1 tree planted)
- 2.2 million Acai seeds upcycled into VEEV®
Sustainability bracelets to raise awareness about rainforest preservation
Come Together, Right Now
The VEEV spirit is infectious!
We partner with environmentally
focused nonprofits and like-minded
companies across the U.S.
Our door is open
VEEV® would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions or
suggestions for how we can do better,
please e-mail our co-founder: